Maple sugar is a great replacement for white sugar. Whether you’re looking for an unprocessed sweetener or just want to add a subtle maple flavor, this is the sweetener for you.
Made from 100% Grade A Maple Syrup. Note – All maple sugar has a consistency similar to brown sugar. Small soft lumps may appear, simply apply light pressure and they should crumble. This is due to a small amount of required residual moisture, over dried maple sugar forms hard clump and should be avoided.
No chemical/organic herbicide/pesticides are used producing this sugar. The plastic jug is 100% BPA free and sealed for safety. No artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. Gluten and dairy free.
- 100% pure, all natural, maple sugar
- Made in the USA from pure Grade A maple syrup
- Sustainably harvested from our Pennsylvania hardwood forests
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives
- Solar powered equipment and energy saving reverse osmosis/steam recapture systems keep our resource use to a minimum
- Family owned and operated by a half dozen people
- Nova maple sugar is not made with syrup blended from hundreds of questionable farms. It is not repacked by a large corporation that doesn’t even make its own syrup
Hello! I’m a baker and recipe developer. I don’t use cane sugar, chemical leavening agents, vegetable oils, toxins, junk, etc., so I use maple sugar almost exclusively. I was wondering if your product (even if uncertified, I understand the certification is quite difficult) uses organic practices? I’m also wondering if there’s a possibility for bulk/wholesale pricing? I go through quite a lot! Thanks for any information.
Hi TJ – I just sent you an email 🙂
interested in using the maple sugar in homemade sausage versus the maple syrup. Do you have any recipes?
That sounds delicious! Unfortunately we do not have any recipes that we can recommend as we’ve never done it ourselves, but I’m sure you can find a bunch online!
Hi! I use maple sugar exclusively. I am interested to know if you use organic practices. We avoid glyphosate and other pesticides as much as possible.
Although we are not certified organic, we do pretty much follow organic practices. We do not use any chemicals or additives in our process. The only thing we use is a defoaming agent called ATMOS 300K which is 100% plant based.
I am a disabled person so I have to which my sugar intake and carbohydrates and I wonder you may a maple syrup pancakes.
We don’t make pancake mix but if you look up a recipe online you should be able to swap out white sugar for maple sugar.