Small clumps of maple sugar that don’t make it through our sifter. Average sugar clump size ranges from course sand to quarter inch pebbles.
Maple sugar is a great replacement for white sugar. Whether you’re looking for an unprocessed sweetener or just want to add a subtle maple flavor, this is the sweetener for you.
Made from 100% Grade A Maple Syrup. Note – All maple sugar has a consistency similar to brown sugar. Small soft lumps may appear, simply apply light pressure and they should crumble. This is due to a small amount of required residual moisture, over dried maple sugar forms hard clump and should be avoided.
No chemical/organic herbicide/pesticides are used producing this sugar. The plastic jug is 100% BPA free and sealed for safety. No artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes.
- 100% pure, all natural, maple sugar
- Made in the USA from pure Grade A maple syrup
- Sustainably harvested from our Pennsylvania hardwood forests
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives
- Solar powered equipment and energy saving reverse osmosis/steam recapture systems keep our resource use to a minimum
- Family owned and operated by a half dozen people
- Nova maple sugar is not made with syrup blended from hundreds of questionable farms. It is not repacked by a large corporation that doesn’t even make its own syrup