Farmhouse at Nova Maple Syrup Farm
Perfect for a family getaway or reunion trip for a group of friends, this 2200 square foot farmhouse is situated on 100 wooded acres which is also home to a working maple syrup operation. It can sleep up to 11 guests in beds plus one on the pullout, and more if using the couch and/or an air mattress. Fully equipped kitchen (all new appliances) as well as washer/dryer.
- $25 per pet non-refundable fee paid before checkin. Damage deposit is included with regular booking deposit
- Must be leashed outside at all times due to our free range birds and our pet dogs
- Less than 30 pounds
- Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and other high risk breeds excluded
- Trained, well behaved, and under control at all times
- Comfortable with other unleashed dogs, children, farm animals, and free range birds
- Crated when left alone inside
- Droppings must be disposed of
- Cats/Other Animals – Ask us for details
- Spayed/Neutered, up to date on all vaccines
- Free of flees, worms, and any other parasites
- No daytime pet visits from guests of guests. All pets must be pre-approved and staying with overnight guests
If you’re interested in visiting our farm to learn more about how maple syrup is made, we have started offering tours on the AirBnB Experiences platform. Please contact us through the AirBnB listing with your desired date/time and we will do our best to accommodate you and your group.