Farmhouse at Nova Maple Syrup Farm
Perfect for a family getaway or reunion trip for a group of friends, this 2200 square foot farmhouse is situated on 100 wooded acres which is also home to a working maple syrup operation. It can sleep up to 10 guests in beds, one in pullout, and more if using the couch and/or an air mattress. Fully equipped kitchen (all new appliances) as well as washer/dryer.
- $25 per pet non-refundable fee paid before checkin. Damage deposit is included with regular booking deposit
- Must be leashed outside at all times due to our free range birds and our pet dogs
- Less than 30 pounds
- Pit Bull and Rottweiler breeds excluded
- Trained, well behaved, and under control at all times
- Comfortable with other unleashed dogs, children, farm animals, and free range birds
- Crated when left alone inside
- Droppings must be disposed of
- Indoor cats only
- Front paws must be declawed
- Litter trained. Litter must be brought and left in the mud-room and floor is to be cleaned before checkout
- Spayed/Neutered, up to date on all vaccines
- Free of flees, worms, and any other parasites
If you’re interested in visiting our farm to learn more about how maple syrup is made, we have started offering tours on the AirBnB Experiences platform. Please contact us through the AirBnB listing with your desired date/time and we will do our best to accommodate you and your group.