Farmhouse at Nova Maple Syrup (View Lakehouse Rental)
Farmhouse at Nova Maple Syrup Farm
Perfect for a family getaway or reunion trip for a group of friends, this 2200 square foot farmhouse is situated on 100 wooded acres which is also home to a working maple syrup operation. It can sleep up to 11 guests in beds plus one on the pullout, and more if using the couch and/or an air mattress. Fully equipped kitchen (all new appliances) as well as washer/dryer.
- Payment in full is required to book our rental properties.
- $200 damage deposit required, refundable after checkout
- Reservations may be canceled and are fully refundable within 48 hours of booking
- Cancelations at least two weeks out may be canceled with a 50% refund + damage deposit
- Cancelations made within two weeks of checkin are not eligible for any refund except damage deposit
Contact us if you are interested in bringing a pet. We're obviously animal people and would love to host your pet if it makes sense. Unfortunately we've had issues in the past and have put in place these rules to make sure this option stays available in the future.
- $25 per pet non-refundable fee paid before checkin. Damage deposit is included with regular booking deposit
- 3+ Previous profile stay reviews with other hosts, averaging 4.5+ stars
- Must be leashed outside at all times due to our free range birds and our pet dogs
- Less than 30 pounds
- Older than one and a half years old, no puppies or dogs in training
- Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and other high risk breeds excluded
- Trained, well behaved, and under control at all times
- Comfortable with other unleashed dogs, children, farm animals, and free range birds
- Crated when left alone inside
- Droppings must be disposed of
- Cats - Not allowed
- Spayed/Neutered, up to date on all vaccines
- Free of flees, worms, and any other parasites
- No daytime pet visits from guests of guests. All pets must be pre-approved and staying with overnight guests
- Sugar Shack, Workshop, Barn, Pump house, Owners house are off limits. Please ask for a free tour of the maple syrup operation!
- No parking or turning around in the grass, please use only gravel/concrete.
- Smoking is allowed but OUTSIDE ONLY, please use provided butt receptacle.
- Check-in after 3:00 PM, Checkout before 10:30 AM
If you're interested in visiting our farm to learn more about how maple syrup is made, we have started offering tours on the AirBnB Experiences platform. Please contact us through the AirBnB listing with your desired date/time and we will do our best to accommodate you and your group.