This melt-in-your-mouth maple candy delicacy is a top-seller during the holidays, and sure to be a favorite of anyone with a sweet tooth.
Maple candy is best if consumed within 10 weeks of production (expiration date printed on bag) because it tends to dry out quickly. Keep this in mind before buying maple candy as a gift. Do not remove from Mylar bag until candies are ready to be consumed. All boxes are weighted to have at least the advertised weight. Most of our molds are 1/3rd oz but they range from 1/4 to 1 oz, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it
- 100% Pure, all natural, maple sugar candy
- A 16 ounce box typically containers 32-48 pieces. Candies vary from 1/4 to 1 ounce, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it.
- Made from pure Grade A maple syrup. Harvested and made in the USA
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives. Gluten and dairy free.
- Shelf life of approximately 6-10 weeks, expiration date printed on bag. Keep this in mind before buying as a gift. DO NOT remove from bag until candies are ready to be consumed, keep unopened bag in freezer to extend shelf life
I received a one pound box of candies at Christmas. That are now drying out. Exp date was 2/13/23. What can I do with these ? Melt them down? Wet them? Use in cooking?
You could do any of those things once they start drying out. If you add at moisture to them, it should be right before consuming them, don’t add moisture and then let them sit.
Do you ship to England UK?
Hi Kenneth, I’m sorry but we don’t ship overseas at this time.