This melt-in-your-mouth maple candy delicacy is a top-seller during the holidays, and sure to be a favorite of anyone with a sweet tooth.
Maple candy is best if consumed within 10 weeks of production (expiration date printed on bag) because it tends to dry out quickly. Keep this in mind before buying maple candy as a gift. Do not remove from Mylar bag until candies are ready to be consumed. All boxes are weighted to have at least the advertised weight. Most of our molds are 1/3rd oz but they range from 1/4 to 1 oz, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it
- 100% Pure, all natural, maple sugar candy
- A 16 ounce box typically containers 32-48 pieces. Candies vary from 1/4 to 1 ounce, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it.
- Made from pure Grade A maple syrup. Harvested and made in the USA
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives. Gluten and dairy free.
- Shelf life of approximately 6-10 weeks, expiration date printed on bag. Keep this in mind before buying as a gift. DO NOT remove from bag until candies are ready to be consumed, keep unopened bag in freezer to extend shelf life
I’m trying to order a pound of maple candy,but the site is not letting me.
Hi Robert, can you give me a little more information about what’s going wrong so I can try to help?
Yeah I’m hitting the order button, but keeps repeating select, after I put in for a one pound order. Can I order through the phone??
Hello! I need approximately 160 candies of varying sizes. How many boxes do you think I should buy?
There are usually about 36 pieces in a 16oz box, so 5 boxes would be plenty.
I just posted a review on Amazon you may want to look at. Should be up in a day or so I guess. It’s all great fyi. Ment every word.
Thank you Bruce, we just saw that message, we’re so glad you’re enjoying our candy!
Should you store maple candy in a refrigerator?
Hi Robert, it is not necessary but it can help extend the shelf life by a little bit
Hey! Do you have any distributors in Europe? Thanks!
I’m sorry Gabriel, but we don’t.