This melt-in-your-mouth maple candy delicacy is a top-seller during the holidays, and sure to be a favorite of anyone with a sweet tooth.
Maple candy is best if consumed within 10 weeks of production (expiration date printed on bag) because it tends to dry out quickly. Keep this in mind before buying maple candy as a gift. Do not remove from Mylar bag until candies are ready to be consumed. All boxes are weighted to have at least the advertised weight. Most of our molds are 1/3rd oz but they range from 1/4 to 1 oz, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it
- 100% Pure, all natural, maple sugar candy
- A 16 ounce box typically containers 32-48 pieces. Candies vary from 1/4 to 1 ounce, so each box varies with how many pieces are in it.
- Made from pure Grade A maple syrup. Harvested and made in the USA
- No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives. Gluten and dairy free.
- Shelf life of approximately 6-8 weeks, expiration date printed on bag. Keep this in mind before buying as a gift. DO NOT remove from silver Mylar bag until candies are ready to be consumed