Have you had monkey (or pull apart) bread before? We tried making a maple version and it did NOT disappoint! Perfect for a fancy brunch (Mother’s Day is next weekend, hint hint) or as delicious dessert, and it’s not hard to make (only 5 ingredients). It takes 25 minutes in the oven in a bundt pan and is best served warm.
- Pillsbury Grands (1 or 2, depending on how many people you want to feed, adjusting below amounts as needed)
- A stick of melted butter
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Grease bundt pan and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix maple sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Melt butter in glass measuring cup or small bowl.
- Cut grands into quarters and dip individually into melted butter, then coat in maple sugar/cinnamon before placing into bundt pan.
- Pour maple syrup in with excess melted butter, mix, and pour over bundt pan before placing in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before flipping bundt and dumping onto a serving plate – ENJOY!