Latest Blog Posts
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
|Maple Syrup||Maple Sugar|
|Maple Candy||Maple Cream|
|Barrel Aged Maple Syrup||Gear|
Now that it’s officially fall we couldn’t wait any longer to try a recipe we found online for pumpkin cream cheese streusel muffins! We substituted our maple sugar in the batter, and maple pebbles in the streusel topping. They are deliciously moist, and taste like fall!
What are your favorite fall recipes? Have you tried swapping maple sugar for white sugar yet?
It’s that time of year – fall on the farm! Once the leaves start changing colors, it’s magical around here. Why not visit us for a fall getaway?
There are a lot of fall festivities going on in the area (northwestern PA) that are worth checking out. See below for just a few of them…
Visit AirBnB to check our availability and book your stay with us – CLICK HERE
- Saturday, Sept. 14 – Wine & Brew Walk (downtown Meadville, 3-7pm)
- 21 – Fall Solstice Party (Meadville Area Recreation Complex)
- 20 – Oct. 27 – Ghost Lake Haunted Houses (Conneaut Lake Park, Fridays/Saturdays 7pm-midnight, Sundays 7-11pm)
- October 10-12 – Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre (Historic Baldwin-Reynolds House in Meadville)
- October 11 – 13 – Fall Pumpkin Fest (Conneaut Lake)
- Saturday, Oct. 26 – Halloween Parade (Meadville, 6:30-9:30pm); Monster Mash Halloween Party at historic Baldwin-Reynolds House (Meadville, 8pm-midnight)