Lakehouse on the Canal (View Farmhouse Rental)
Lakehouse on the Canal
Welcome to our beautiful lake house rental located on the Conneaut Lake canal, perfect for a relaxing getaway in Pennsylvania. This spacious and modern house offers breathtaking views of the tranquil canal. Located on the northern tip of the lake, you’re just a short paddle down a private water driveway to open waters.
The lake house features an open-plan living and dining area with large windows that provide plenty of natural light and picturesque views of the surrounding area. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare delicious meals, including a stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. There is also a grill outside, so you can enjoy some outdoor cooking and dining on the deck, around a gas fire pit overlooking the canal.
The house has three bedrooms, each with a comfortable queen sized bed and plenty of storage space for your belongings. Additionally, there is a sofa and love seat in the living room that could accommodate extra children.
For your entertainment, the lake house is equipped with three smart TVs and Wi-Fi for all of your streaming apps and services (bring your own login info). You can also enjoy the beautiful views while playing a game in the three season room, take a leisurely stroll down our quiet neighborhood, play a game of cornhole in the backyard, or take a dip in the lake.
Our location features canal frontage with cleats to dock a boat, jet ski, kayak, or canoe. While the canal was dredged out a few years ago, the frontage water is relatively shallow. We recommend only outboard motors and to keep the propellor near the surface while docking.
The Conneaut Lake area offers plenty of outdoor activities, such as fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing. You can also explore the charming town of Conneaut Lake, which has a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, and historic Conneaut Lake Park. Meadville is only a ten minute drive east, while Erie, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland are close enough for day trips.
Whether you're looking for a peaceful retreat or an active vacation, our lake house on the Conneaut Lake canal is the perfect place to relax and recharge.
The lake house has a four car driveway, the garage will be locked and off limits. Street parking is not allowed and vehicles must be limited to the driveway. This is a family neighborhood so please limit guests and excessive outdoor noise/partying after dark.
- Payment in full is required to book our rental properties.
- $200 damage deposit required, refundable after checkout
- Reservations may be canceled and are fully refundable within 48 hours of booking
- Cancelations at least two weeks out may be canceled with a 50% refund + damage deposit
- Cancelations made within two weeks of checkin are not eligible for any refund except damage deposit
- The Lakehouse has a strict no pet policy
- No street parking
- No parking or turning around in the grass, please use only driveway.
- Smoking is allowed but OUTSIDE ONLY, please use provided butt receptacle.
- Check-in after 3:00 PM, Checkout before 10:30 AM