Ever since we started making maple syrup as a hobby, we’ve been trying out recipes that included Mother Nature’s sweetener. Check out our favourites below!
- On pancakes and waffles, of course
- Oatmeal too!
- On a parfait – it gives great flavour to plain yogurt
- Maple-glazed bacon – just pour it over the bacon when it’s almost done
Apps & Snacks
- Maple cinnamon spiced nuts
- No-bake maple-walnut oatmeal snack bites
- Maple pecan banana bread – this one uses both maple syrup and maple sugar, and has a streusel topping. I like it best warmed up with some maple butter!
- Maple pecan baked brie – so simple, yet so delicious!